Mittwoch, 12. September 2018

Christmas Cards 2018 - September

Welcome to my blog!

This year, each month we will "lift" (imitate) Christmas cards according to the original...

My interpretation for September - I chose the prototype Christmas Card of

Ania.

For the background of my already ninth Christmas card I used patterned paper in beige and red-brown accents.
I have split my card in to 4 parts and decorated it by the help of various paper embellishments, a chipboard, adhesive stones, twine and a little gingle bell...






And the original card for "September Lift" from Ania



My second card that I will show you consists similar colours, but it has another composition and I created it for my sister to her Birthday...
I used beautiful  AB STUDIO paper embellishments and stamps (coloured with LSG Starburst spray), amazing SnipArt chipboards, sisal, twine, adhesive stones and more ScrapArt goodies...





Have an amazing creative time! 
 

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

5 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Both of your cards are so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful designs and the details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot my dear Lisa! Have a nice day! ❤

Carmen hat gesagt…

Śliczny patchwork!

barbaratoja hat gesagt…

Piękne kartki, takie niebanalne.

Iwona create hat gesagt…

Piękny klimat świąt :)