Montag, 3. September 2018

Be creative every day...

Welcome! 

 This is my first entry for AB STUDIO by Aga Baraniak and I feel really very honored to be a member of this fabulous team and to create with really amazing products!

This time I would like to inspire you with my art journal page, called
"Be creative every day".
For the background of my page I used white gesso, LSG sprays and Distress Ink in violet shades and wonderful AB STUDIO stamps and stencils. I decorated it by the help of various paper embellishments and stamps also from AB STUDIO...






Have an amazing creative time!

https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/


https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/

6 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Your pages are amazing!! I love the details and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot my dear Lisa! Big Hugs! ❤

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

Beautiful! These stamps you are using certainly are fabulous. I love their sketchy appearance.
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Kate! Big Hugs! ❤

Iwona create hat gesagt…

Delikatnie i pastelowo - mmm... bosko :)

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Bardzo dziekuje Iwonko! ❤