Mittwoch, 1. August 2018

My colorful fantasy world...

Welcome to my blog!

Today I have for you my colorful art journal page that I created during my vacation last week.
I packed my Dylusions art journal book, one box with mini Distress Inks, three smaler sets of stamps, some paper embellishments, paper leftovers and markers...
For a mixed media soul like me not a lot, but why should I give up creating when being abroad?









 Have an amazing creative time! 
 

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

6 Kommentare:

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Kate! ❤

Heike`sAugenBlick hat gesagt…

Oh lala was hast Du denn da wieder wunderschönes gezaubert..ich bin hin und weg...Liebe Grüße Heike

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank Heike! ❤

Peninia / Gosia hat gesagt…

Pięknie ❤

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Gosia, bardzo dziekuje ❤