Mittwoch, 22. August 2018

Blue Lotus in a Golden Sea

Welcome to my blog! 

My latest work I am sharing with you are abstract paintings with nature theme on canvas board in the size of  25 x 25 cm...








18 × 24 cm



Supplies:

Daler Rowney Acrylic Colours & Acrylic Paint Markers
Finnabair Heavy Gesso White, Heavy Gesso Black & Texture Paste & Soft Gloss Gel
Marabu Acrylic Effect Paste Gold
ScrapArt Golden Leaves



Thanks a lot for stopping by and have an amazing creative time! 

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

6 Kommentare:

Mariane hat gesagt…

WOW that is so so awesome !!! I live it and it gives such a thrill to look at. Thank you for sharing

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Mariane! ❤

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, this is amazing!! The flowers are stunning!! I love the colors and the touches of gold!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Lisa! Have a nice day too! Hugs! ❤

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

Maria, you have some amazing texture on this piece. I LOVE the blue lotuses. They are stunning and I bet this will look awesome on on your wall.
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Kate, many thanks for such kind words! ❤