Samstag, 13. Juli 2019

AJ page "Mail Art Diary"

Welcome to my blog! 

This time I have for you an art journal page, called "Mail Art Diary" for the July theme on
 Art Daily Cafe - Mail Art.
At first I applied on my pages two coats of white gesso, some pieces of tissue wrap and after drying I coloured it with LSG Starburst sprays in brown and blue. For some texture I used an AB Studio by Aga Baraniak stencil and effect texture paste. After that I stamped on this area randomly with various background stamps. I decorated my page with several paper embellishments, pieces from an old book pages, old postage stamps and by the help of doodling.  
At the end I added some drops of white gesso...






 
 
 
https://artdailycafe.blogspot.com/2019/07/julya-2019-mail-art.html


 


2 Kommentare:

zcdl hat gesagt…

krásne <3

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Vďaka Zuzanka! ;-)