Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2019

Junk Book "Share the good with others"

Welcome to my blog!

My latest work I am sharing with you is my junk book made with a mixed media fabric cover and really wonderful goodies from AB studio by Aga Baraniak .
For the pages of my junk book I used black and also white cardstock. I chose turquoise-blue, white, brown and grey shades for its decoration. I created this book in vintage style with some grunge look...


















 Have an amazing creative time!
  

https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/

 
http://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-mini-album-tutorials-challenge.html
 


6 Kommentare:

Aga Baraniak hat gesagt…

Amazing inspiration! Thank You so much :) HUGS!

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thank you so much too! ❤❤❤

HMax hat gesagt…

Amazing work, as always! I'm so in love with your layering abilities. Everything you make is always so lush with detail. Thanks again for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers!

~ Heather

Nancy Wethington hat gesagt…

Another beautifully designed book. All the elements you add to each page work together flawlessly. And that stitching adds so much texture. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations hat gesagt…

From those opening words, Face the world share with others this is truly amazing. So well documented and highly embellished a beautiful piece of book art. Thanks for sharing with us over at Mini Album Makers. Creative Wishes Tracey DT

sarascloset hat gesagt…

Wow, what a fabulous album from cover to cover and those wonderful pages in between! Love it all! xx Sara Emily