Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018

MM ATC set "Stargate"

Welcome to my blog! 

Today I would like to show you my latest mixed media ATC set, called "Stargate".
I createt very similar textures and layers on this quite small place as in one of my previous
project - Art Journal Cover "Vision"...




Here you can see my video tutorial of demencioned art journal cover "Vision"



Comparison of textures and layers of both projects...
 

Have an amazing creative time!


From ScrapArt.cz used:

Finnabair Art Basics Products (Heavy Gesso Black)
LSG Starburst Sprays (Violet shades)
Ranger Dylusions Paint (Melted Chocolate)

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

1 Kommentar:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, these are so amazing!! I love the gorgeous texture and colors!! So creative and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts