Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018

Up in the Air...

Welcome to my blog!

Do you like vintage or steampunk style, fantasy stories, adventure and discoveries? Then I have today an accurate inspiration for you!
I used a really amazing SnipArt 3D balloon - painted it with black gesso and acrylic colors in brown and red shades using a sponge. After drying I added some LSG sprays in red shades. Then I decorated my balloon by the help of gauze (coloured with coffee and LSG sprays in red shades again), various metal and paper embellishments, chipboards, twine, adhesive stones and little selfmade cotton bags...







I used:


http://snipart.pl/up-in-the-air-balon-3d-mdf-p-1074.html
http://snipart.pl/industrial-factory-rury-i-zawory-mdf-p-1010.html


Thanks a lot for stopping by!



2 Kommentare:

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful!
Great!
Happy weekend!
Susi from
FROEBELSTERNCHEN
and the monthly challengeblog for Art Journalers
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank Susi! ❤