Dienstag, 21. November 2017

*Mixed Media Workshop - Art Journaling*

Welcome to my blog!

Last Saturday I had a fantastic creative time in Poprad (Slovakia). I organized and led a mixed media workshop and we created an art journal page on the travel theme, and an art journal cover in  rusty look... 

 
My specimen art journal page "Several Worlds"
 
 
Have a look at these amazing projects of very talented ladies - art journal pages:

 Alenka
 
 
 
Mária
 


Katarína
 

 
Mariana
 
 
 
Lucia
 

 
My art journal page
 
 

 Art journal covers (you can see a quick photo tutorial here):
 
Alenka
 

 
Mária
 



Katarína
 


 
Mariana
 

 


Lucia
 



My cover
 
 


 
 We used:
 
Finnabair Heavy Gesso White, Finnabair 3D Matte Gel, Finnabair Soft Gloss Gel, Finnabair Texture Paste White Sand, Lindy´s Stamp Gang Starburst and Moon Shadow Mist Sprays, Tim Holtz Stencils, Metallic Components, Stamps, Aleene´s Tacky Glue - ScrapArt.cz
Chipboards, Chippie Leftovers - SnipArt.pl
Album - Wire Binding - HobbyShop.sk
 Metallic Components, Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap, Tim Holtz Label Letters, Stamps - ScrapShop.sk
 
 
Thanks a lot for stopping by and have an amazing creative time!

Keine Kommentare: