Freitag, 2. November 2018

MM Tag Mini Book "Incredible Adventure" (Cover)

Welcome to my blog!

This time I would like to inspire you with my mixed media cover of a tag mini book (art journal), called
"Incredible Adventure"
 For my mini book I used a MDF tag-base and covered it with patterned paper from the AB STUDIO  paper collection "Dreamland".
 I applied a coat of white gesso and stamped on this area randomly with background stamps.
Then I decorated my cover by the help of several paper embellishments, chipboards, lace, coloured gauze, metallic embellishments, wire and mini beads.
 At the end I painted some places with golden effect paste and added a few drops of white gesso...





4 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning!! I love the details you added and the layers!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot my dear Lisa! ❤

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

WOW! Gorgeous!!
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Kate! ❤