Freitag, 16. November 2018

Birthday card "Have dreams"

Welcome to my blog!

This time I would like to share with you my latest card, called
"Have dreams"
 For my layered Birthday card I used a patterned paper from the AB STUDIO  paper collection "Dreamland".
 I decorated it by the help of several paper embellishments, chipboard, lace, ribbon, twine, sisal, feather and adhesive stones. I chose some red accents in combination with white and light grey.
 At the end I painted the edges with white gesso and added also a few drops of white gesso...







 

4 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

It's absolutely stunning!! I love the layers!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot my dear Lisa! Have an amazing weekend too! ❤

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

SO beautiful! I love the pop of red on your card.
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Kate! Have a nice weekend! ❤