Samstag, 24. November 2018

Be open to whatever comes next...

Welcome to my blog!

This time I would like to share with you a mixed media cover of my art journal book, that
 I created for the November theme on Art Daily Cafe - DOORS.


 I covered my art journal book with patterned paper from the AB STUDIO  paper collection "Dreamland".
 At first I applied a coat of white gesso and distress ink in rusty colour. After drying I stamped on this area randomly with various background stamps.
Then I decorated my cover by the help of several paper embellishments, washi tape, coloured gauze, and metallic embellishments...

 At the end I added a few drops of white gesso...
 

 
 
https://artdailycafe.blogspot.com/2018/10/november-2018-doors-closing-doors.html




 

 
Have an amazing creative time!
 

https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/


6 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, the cover looks amazing!! I love the design and the details you added!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Lisa! Have an amazing weekend too! ❤

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche hat gesagt…

Wow, this cover is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. Well done you on creating such a fabulous piece. Sam x

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Samantha for your kind words! ❤

Iwona create hat gesagt…

Jest fantastyczny :)

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Dzieki Iwonko! ❤