Montag, 26. März 2018

Hidden by the shadows...

Welcome to my blog!
 
My latest work I am sharing with you is a mixed media art journal page called
Hidden by the shadows...

For the background I applied acrylic paints by the help of palette-knife and my fingers. I used some stamps, markers and pencils...
 



 
 
I used:


Finnabair Heavy Gesso White and Black
Finnabair 3D Matte Gel
DecoArt and Daler Rowney Acrylic Paints 
Paper Leftovers - pieces from an old book, pictures
Kraft Paper, Markers, Pencils
Various Stamps

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

3 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, so artistic and gorgeous!! I love all of the amazing details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) hat gesagt…

Very interesting work!

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

A beautiful Layout, Maria! You used some of my favorite colors, especially right now as I am ready for spring to come. I love your white doodles, the layers and your butterfly.
Kate