Dienstag, 20. März 2018

Calling for Spring...

Hello again!

Today I would like to share with you my layered cards with a breeze of  Spring. For both pieces I used kraft paper and decorated these with several paper leftovers, pieces of a page from an old book, gauze coloured with distress inks, adhesive stones, enamel dots, chipboards, clips, twine...


Pastel spring card  in green and pink...





Retro spring card in orange, green and brown...





Thanks a lot for stopping by and have an amazing creative time!



From ScrapArt.cz I used: 

Clip (silver and gold)

 

6 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, these are both so stunning!! The layers are amazing!! I love the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

These cards have so many layers to look at. I just love the pastels on the first one. Beautiful!!

SewPaperPaint hat gesagt…

As always, you are such an inspiration to me! I adore this beautiful card and was just moments ago scouring the internet for vintage bird images and saved several for some new collage cards. How ironic and inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty! Hugs, Autumn

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Lisa, many thanks ❤

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Kate, thank you so much! ❤

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Autumn, many many thanks ❤