Freitag, 16. März 2018

Dark passenger

Welcome to my blog! 


My latest work I am sharing with you is a mixed media art journal page called Dark passenger.

For the background I applied acrylic paints by the help of palette-knife and my fingers. I used some stamps, markers and pencils...







I used:

Finnabair Heavy Gesso White and Black
Finnabair 3D Matte Gel
DecoArt Acrylic Paints - Burgundy, Redbird
KOH-I-NOOR Acrylic Paint - Yellow Dark
Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap
Paper Leftovers - pieces from an old book
AALL&CREATE Stamp Set #49
Markers, Pencils


Thanks a lot for stopping by!

2 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Your pages are so artistic and gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! Wow!! I love them!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Lisa, thank you so much ❤