Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018

Tag Mini Journal (Photo Tutorial)

Welcome!

Today I would like to inspire you with my latest project, made for ScrapArt.cz.
I created a tag mini book and below I have a photo tutorial for the decoration of its cover for you...


I used and layered several paper leftovers, paper embellishments, fabric, chipboards...
 At the end I added some metallic components, adhesive stones, splashes with white gesso and
a binding ring...







Have an amazing creative time!


http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

http://minialbummakers.blogspot.co.at/2018/05/may-mini-album-tutorials-and-challenge.html




7 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you've decorated the cover!! The layers are amazing!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

maj. hat gesagt…

Przepiękne!!!!!

Uroo Creations hat gesagt…

Hey Dear...I love this so much...Such a cute and vintage tag album...Thanks so much for sharing my friend...

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

Nancy Wethington hat gesagt…

I love everything about this. The use of tags, the layering, the subject (yes bugs!), the chipboard, the paper - OMGosh this is amazing. Thanks for sharing your talent on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

This is a really stunning creation - I just love the layering on the cover creating dimension and movement. Brilliant work. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mini Album Makers.
Alison x

Gloria Stengel hat gesagt…

I love tags and tag albums! This is STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge!

SewPaperPaint hat gesagt…

I'm just crazy over this neutral tag book! Every detail is perfect and inspiring. What a gorgeous book this is! We're thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers May challenge. Big hugs, Autumn