Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2018

Christmas Cards 2018 - May

Hello again!
 
This year, each month we will "lift" (imitate) Christmas cards according to the original...

My interpretation for May - I chose the prototype Christmas Card of Umbrella.

For the background of my fifth Christmas card I used kraft paper, white embossed cardstock (I chose embossing  folder - clocks), patterned paper in blue and  wine-red... 
I decorated it by the help of lace, picture, chipboards, adhesive stones, sentiment, twine...



And the original card for "May Lift" from Umbrella

https://swietanaokraglo.blogspot.sk/2018/05/liftujemy-kartki-wyzwanie-majowe-512.html


Have an amazing creative time!


3 Kommentare:

Umbrella hat gesagt…

Pomysłowy lifcik! I użyłaś mojego ulubionego taga:) Zupełnie jakbym to ja robiła:) Pozdrawiam serdecznie*

Lisa hat gesagt…

This is so gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the lace!! The image is adorable and I love the clock!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heike`sAugenBlick hat gesagt…

Was für ein toller lift!! Da freut man sich schon auf Weihnachten!! Xoxo Heike