Samstag, 22. Januar 2022

Wishes in Pink & Grey...

 Welcome to my blog!

This time I would like to share with you my latest greeting cards, created from amazing products from alexandra RENKE


For my cards I chose a combination of pink and grey, used alexandra RENKE papers, stamps, washi tape and various dies...

The flower cards were designed by the help of the following dies:
 D-AR-FL0111 - Simply floral
D-AR-Hz0028 - Heart rows
D-AR-Ty0121 - I´m sending you...
D-AR-Mu0012 - Ornaments Set round









The cards with lanterns were designed by the help of the following dies:
D-AR-BA0061 - Long lampion
D-AR-FL0111 - Simply floral
D-AR-Ty0121 - I´m sending you...











The birthday set were designed by the help of the following dies:
 D-AR-FL0111 - Simply floral
D-XX-AR-C0028 - Sparkling Drinks Set
D-AR-Ty0121 - I´m sending you...









Thanks a lot for stopping by
&
have an amazing creative time!

2 Kommentare:

Denise Fletcher hat gesagt…

Beautiful work, as always. I have loved every piece of your work Ive seen so far x

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Dear Denise, thank you so much for your wonderful words!! 🤍🤍🤍