Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

Colorful Distress Job

 Hello crafty friends!
  
Today I would like to show you my two latest cards with Distress background. I created my cards in mixed media style but without 3D items and elements. I used lot of Tim´s products...


For my 1. card I used:

Tim´s Distress Inks "Mowed Lawn" and "Peacock Feathers"
Tim´s Distress Markers "Candied Apple"; "Fossilized Amber" and "Black Soot"
Tim´s Cling Rubber Stamps Set "Warehouse District CMS 124" and "Mini Blueprints Strip Cling Rubber Stamps - Industrial"







For my 2. card I used:

Tim´s Distress Inks "Fossilized Amber"; "Wilted Violet"; "Seedless Preserves" and "Dusty Concord"
Tim´s Distress Markers "Candied Apple"; "Fossilized Amber" and "Black Soot"
Tim´s Paper Dolls
Tim´s Small Talk Stickers
Inkadinkado Stamps Set "Woodland Wonderland"
AB Studio Rubber Stamp ID-319 (Vintage Balloon)








I used various ScrapArt.cz goodies...
You can find more HERE

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

2 Kommentare:

Aimeslee Winans hat gesagt…

Beautiful work! Just wanted to let you know, though, your red distress marker isn't completely closed. When the black ring shows, the cap isn't on there tight, hasn't "snapped". :-) XOX

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks! ❤