Mittwoch, 17. April 2019

Who lives in Baker Street??

 Hello crafty friends!
This time I would like to show you my own mini album. I made it just for me, because I love all in respect of  Sherlock Holmes - stories, his person and character, his friend Watson...
For my album I chose mainly the beautiest paper collection ever "Holmes in Love" - in dark red, black and creamy shades and I used some other patterned papers in the same colours and also fitting to the theme...



















Have an amazing creative time!


From ScrapArt.cz used:
BoBunny Paper Collection Timepiece 
Black Cardstock

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/



http://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-mini-album-tutorial-challenges.html


2 Kommentare:

Nancy Wethington hat gesagt…

Love your Baker Street book and all the embellishments you added. The inter-active pages are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talent on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations hat gesagt…

What a fabulous choice of theme, I love how you have treated yourself to this one. So much mystery to discover and hidden secrets to find within your album and so cleverly designed. Thank you for sharing this fabulous creation with us over at Mini Album Makers and joining in with our April Challenge.
Creative wishes Tracey (DT)