Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2018

AJ page "Own your dreams"

Why am I an art journal lover?
 
I can create and play on a "blank page" without plan, without rules, without conditions,
without scheme...
I can give free rein to my thoughts, I don´t need to think, my head is clear...
It is a great relax, colour therapy and time only for me...

This time I would like to share with you my latest art journal page, called
"Own your dreams".
 
For the background of my page I used white gesso, LSG Magicals in violet and green, gauze, various background stamps, wonderful AB STUDIO stamps and stencil. I decorated it by the help of several paper embellishments also from AB STUDIO, pieces of fabric and paper dolls...











Have an amazing creative time! 
 
https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/

4 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

Your pages are so gorgeous!! I love the details!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Lisa! Have a nice week! Hugs, Maria ❤

Corry hat gesagt…

Your pages are beautiful
I have visited your blog, a very nice blog and you make beautiful creations. I went to follow you. I want to invite you to take a look at my blog and maybe you want to follow me too
Corry

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Corry for your nice comment! ❤