Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018

Christmas Cards 2018 - October

Welcome! 

This year, each month we will "lift" (imitate) Christmas cards according to the original...

My interpretation for October - I chose the prototype Christmas Card of

Ki.

For the background of my Christmas card in quadratic form I used patterned paper in 
honey-gold and red-brown.
 I decorated it by the help of various paper embellishments, chipboards, wire, adhesive stones...
 



And the original card for "October Lift" from Ki


Have an amazing creative time! 

5 Kommentare:

piaseiza hat gesagt…

Super!

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Dzieki! ❤

Carmen hat gesagt…

Piękne kolory choć nie całkiem zimowe, kartka śliczna, pogodna jak obecna jesień :)

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Bardzo dziekuje! ❤

kigabet vel Ki hat gesagt…

jak "inaczej" SUPER!