Samstag, 8. September 2018

MM Tag Mini Book "Vintage Journal No 24997771" (cover)

Welcome to my blog!

This time I would like to inspire you with my mixed media cover of a tag mini book (art journal), called
"Vintage Journal No 24997771"

 For my mini book I used a MDF tag-base and covered it with patterned paper from the AB STUDIO  paper collection "In Wonderland".
 I applied a coat of white gesso, used a stencil and stamped on this area randomly with background stamps.
Then I decorated my cover by the help of several paper embellishments, chipboards, sisal, lace, metallic embellishments and golden leaves.
 At the end I added a few drops of white gesso...





9 Kommentare:

Lisa hat gesagt…

This is so fabulous!! The layering is incredible!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks my dear Lisa! Have a nice week! ❤

Nancy Wethington hat gesagt…

What a beautiful start to your journal. The layering is amazing starting with the splattered background and ending with that haunting image. The bits you added to the layering really adds to the overall theme. Thanks for sharing your talent on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Nancy! ❤

Iwona create hat gesagt…

Zachwycam się :)

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Dzieki Iwonko! ❤

Jennie Atkinson hat gesagt…

A fabulous cover to your tag mini book. Such gorgeous layering and a fabulous choice of colours. Thank you for joining us for our challenge this month at Mini Album Makers. Jennie x

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous cover for your tag album - the layering gives it such beautiful dimension, and the delicate colour tones are perfect in my eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at Mini Album Makers again this month with your beautiful work.
Alison x

SewPaperPaint hat gesagt…

This is a new favorite for me! I love this tag book cover and your amazing collage style. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Hugs, Autumn