Dienstag, 14. August 2018

Time Factory...

Welcome again!

Today I have for you my vintage and monochrome art journal page that I created also during my vacation.
I packed my Dylusions art journal book, one box with mini Distress Inks, three smaler sets of stamps, some paper embellishments, paper leftovers and markers...
For a mixed media soul like me not a lot, but why should I give up creating when being abroad?



Art journal page Time Factory...





Have an amazing creative time! 

http://scrapart-cz.blogspot.co.at/

6 Kommentare:

Margaret Mifsud hat gesagt…

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colour palette and the textures!! Beautiful work!! hugs x

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Many thanks Margaret! ❤

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow, this is so stunning!! I love the different elements you added and the layers!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Lisa! Big Hugs! ❤

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

I just love all the vintage images that you have layered on this journal spread. Beautiful!
Kate

MakaArt hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot Kate! ❤