Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

Gelli Birthday Cards


Welcome to my blog!

 Today I would like to show you the result of another playing with Gelli, made for ScrapArt.cz. 
I tried various backgrounds in several shades and used these for creating some Birthday cards...
 

Stencils:


7 Dots Studio - Squares Mask, Triangles Stencil
Finnabair - Ripped Fishnet
WOW - Stained Glass
ScrapBerry´s - Mini Tesselar Pattern
 

DIES:


Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Wildflowers #2
Memory Box - Steampunk Corner, Coastal Tree
Nellie´s Choice - Straight Dotted Rectangle
My Favorite Things - Mini Delicate Doilies
 

Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Mixed Media #4
 





  






Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a nice creative time!
❤❤❤

From ScrapArt.cz I used: 


1 Kommentar:

Kate Yetter hat gesagt…

These are so unique and interesting! I love how each one is different. What a brilliant way to use these gelli plate backgrounds.
Kate